By Dr. Thomas W. Hale PhD, Dr. Hilary E. Rowe PharmD
Now in its seventeenth version, Medications and moms’ Milk, is the global most sensible promoting drug reference at the use of medicines in breastfeeding moms. This publication offers you the most up-tp-date, entire, and easy-to-read details on millions of medicines in breastfeeding mothers.
This huge replace has various new medicines, illnesses, vaccines, and syndromes. It additionally includes new tables, and alterations to hundreds and hundreds of current drugs.
Written through a world-renown scientific pharmacologist, Dr. Thomas Hale, and scientific Pharmacy professional Dr. Hilary Rowe, this drug reference offers the main entire evaluation of the knowledge on hand concerning the move of assorted drugs into human milk.
This new and elevated reference has facts on 1,115 medications, vaccines, and herbals, with many different medicines and components incorporated within the appendices.
New to this Edition:
- Many new medicines, vaccines, herbals, and chemicals.
- Major updates to present drug monographs.
- New tables to match and distinction the suitability of psychiatric medications.
- New desk to match and distinction discomfort medications.
- Updated desk and new monograph on hormonal contraception.
If you're employed with breastfeeding moms, this ebook is an important device to take advantage of on your practice.